The Parker Balston membrane air dryers are a complete system with carefully matched components engineered for easy installation, operation and long-term reliability. They are engineered to transform standard compressed air into a safe supply of dry (up to -40°C) air with minimal operator attention. With flow rates up to 307 lpm and pressure up to 9.6 bar (139psi), they make an ideal alternative to cylinders for any analytical instruments or laboratory house supply. With no electrical requirements and no moving parts. They are also designed for installation in explosive environments and for process analyzers.
- Produces a continuous supply of ultra-dry -40°C dewpoint instrument air
- Designed to run 24 hours a day
- Compact, reliable and minimal maintenance
- Intrinsically safe for hazardous explosive environments
- No noise, no moving parts, no electrical requirements
- No refrigerants on Freons - environmentally friendly