Ultra-high purity hydrogen generators using a Proton Exchange Membrane from Parker Balston are designed as hazard free alternatives to high-pressure hydrogen cylinders. The PEM technology eliminates the use of liquid electrolytes for hydrogen generation. Deionized water and an electrical supply is all that is required to generate hydrogen for weeks of continuous operation. Optional automatic water-feed is available for remote installations or where minimal operator attention is required. With an output capacity of up to 165 ml/min, and delivery pressure adjustable up to 100 psi, one generator can supply 99.99999+% pure fuel gas for up to 4 FID’s or GC carrier gas. The compact design allows the generators to be installed directly in the laboratory eliminating the requirement for long hydrogen lines. Hydrogen generators are available with Remote Networking software. Remote Networking software allows up to 27 hydrogen generators to be activity controlled from one control PC and facilitates true cascading capabilities.
- Produces a continuous supply of 99.99999+% pure hydrogen gas at up to 6.9 bar (100psi)
- Designed to run 24 hours a day
- Compact, reliable and minimal maintenance
- Eliminate dangerous hydrogen cylinders from the laboratory
- 2 years standard cell warranty
- Ideal for GC combustion gas requirements
- CE and UL approved