Reduced Surface Activity, RSA, Low Adsorption Autosampler Vials for Chromatography
Scroll down to purchase!
Is your data at risk due to the reactivity of your autosampler vial? Are you concerned with basic and polar analytes adsorbing to your glass vials? Try the MicroSolv Reduced Surface Activity Glass Autosampler Vials – Now Available through Chrom Tech!
- Detect low abundance analytes normally adsorbed by glass
- Limits pH changes in vials before injection even hours later
- Prevents sample hydrolysis that can occur in your vials—RSA glass has virtually no metals compared to MS Certified Glass Vials
- No meniscus when water is used as the main solvent
- Not Coated or Silanized
- Upgrade from your MS Certified Vial to the Reduced Surface Activity Vials