Concise Separations Columns for Organic Acid Analysis
- Stable in the pH range of 0 to 14
- Stable at high temperatures up to 90º C
- Consistent performance through numerous sample injections (depending on sample preparation, instrument maintenance, and the use of guard systems)
- No need for gradients for sample analysis due to the use of simple dilute acid
- Eliminates the need for high cost solvents (including waste disposal)
- Eluent serves as a self regenerating cleaning solution and does not degrade the column
Eluent Effect By controlling the true strength of the acidic eluent, the retention times of the compounds can be influenced. The stronger (more acidic) the eluent, the longer the retention times in relation to the pKa. The eluent strength can be used by the analyst to enhance the separation of compounds.