Our protein crash plate allows simple, rapid, high throughput sample preparation. The graded frit design is optimized to efficiently remove precipitated protein without plugging or breakthrough.
Protein precipitation can be accomplished in the plate wells, minimizing sample handling. Protein precipitate is removed by filtration, eliminating time consuming centrifugation and transfer steps.
These plates are compatible with all existing industry standard liquid handling stations.
1. Acetonitrile/serum is used in the ratio of 3:1 (v/v).
2. The serum is spiked with the standard.
3. Acetonitrile and serum sample is added to the well.
4. Cover plate with cap mat and vortex.
5. The plates may be vortexed with collection trays in place so the plate tips do not come in contact with the vortexer platform.
6. The samples may be extracted with positive pressure using our 96 positive pressure processor (288-0001).
Filter by:Clear All
Founded in 1983 as a manufacturer's representative, Chrom Tech has grown to a worldwide distributor of chromatography instrumentation and supplies. We are dedicated to providing technical expertise in the chromatography field by recommending products to meet your analytical requirements.