- Upgraded Weighing Performance: Electromagnetic Force Restoration (EFR) technology, fast response and stabilization, and automatic internal calibration.
- Refined Control Panels: Enhanced color touch screen interface significantly improve ease of use.
- Space Saving: A careful redesign of our weigh cell assemblies has allowed us to pack more technology into a compact, 8 x 15 inch footprint.
- Convenient Connectivity: Optional thermal printer or USB flash drive can be used for result documentation.
- Semi Micro Class (W3002A-120): Readability of 0.00001 g up to 62 g, and 0.0001 g up to 120 g.
The Series Tx analytical balances are the most advanced in the Accuris line. The large, high resolution touch screen presents the user with an icon-based menu system and allows quick and intuitive access to a wide range of useful functions. A precisely engineered Electromagnetic Force Restoration (EFR) weigh cell accurately determines masses to sub milligram levels.
Two models are available in the Tx Series: The W3102A-220 has a max capacity of 220g and readability of 0.1 mg. The W3002A-120 is a semi-micro class balance with a maximum capacity of 120g, and readability of 0.01mg up to 62g.
The Tx internal calibration system helps ensure that the balance is always calibrated and ready for use. Auto calibration can also be set to occur at specific time intervals depending on user preference. A high resolution thermal probe is incorporated in the core of the EFR weigh cell, and if measured temperature fluctuates slightly, the balance will automatically compensate.
A USB port on the side accepts a flash drives for storage of weighing data, which can then be transferred to a computer.
Series Tx models have adjustable feet and a leveling bubble to ensure correct installation. Note: For optimal weighing performance, the Tx semi micro model must be installed on a suitably stable surface such as a marble slab table.